Translate

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Fantasy Team

A lot of people may consider my fantasy team kinda trash, but let's go through the past couple weeks and show you what your looking for on draft day.

1. My roster.

Now, I will show you my humble roster, starting with my starters, then going to the bench.
QB- Matthew Stafford
RB- Arian Foster
RB- Montee Ball
WR- Andre Johnson
WR- Kevlin Benjamin
TE- Greg Olsen
RB/WR- Andre Ellington
BN-Brian Hoyer
BN-Shane Vereen
BN-DeAngelo Williams
BN-Justin Hunter
BN-Allen Hurns
BN-Mychal Rivera
K-Cody Parkey
DEF/ST-Seattle Seahawks

2. My points.
Week one, I scored a total of 104.84 points, a crushing blow on the GT Panthers of NFL Managed League 2602237, who scored 98.04. In my league, my team would have lost to only one team. Week 2, I scored 83.64 points, and beat a team with Peyton Manning as the QB, beastmodes. I would have lost to 3 of the other 9 teams in the league. Right now, I'm 2-0, and ranked #2.

3. Analysis
What are you looking for? Underrated players who performed in the preseason. Stafford looked good with an improved receiving core, adding Golden Tate and Eric Ebron to the Megatron/Pettirgrew attack. Arian Foster is a reliable back coming off an injury with a lot to prove in 2014, and a much improved offensive line. Andre Johnson, the Texans most reliable target. Kelvin Benjamin became a good target for Cam Newton quickly in the preseason, and Greg Olsen is already an extremely reliable receiver, and puts up good fantasy numbers. Andre Ellington is a receiving/speed runner, he's a hit or miss player, hence his spot in my WR/RB slot.

This is how you win fantasy football leagues. Take the players that are underrated at good value positions, and they will perform. Perhaps its a combination of gut instinct and luck. Fantasy Football is one of the best computer games in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment